€140 with coupon for DIDEEP X5000 Pro 2L Scuba Diving Tank Air Oxygen Cylinder Underwater Equipment with Vest Bag Long Pressure Gauge Kit from EU CZ warehouse BANGGOOD
DIDEEP X5000 Pro 2L Scuba Diving Tank
|Name||Diving Oxygen Cylinder Kit|
|Length||12.99″ / 33 cm|
|Diameter||4.33 ” / 11 cm|
|Max dwell time underwater||30-35mins|
|Oxygen cylinder port||M18x1.5cm|
|Pressure gauge thread port||M10*1|
|Pressure gauge Hose material||PT|
|Pressure gauge tray material||Aviation aluminum 6061|
|Application||Recreational diving, Training diving, spare Cylinder diving air|
1. The 2L oxygen cylinder allows the diver to stay 1-10 meters underwater for 30-35 minutes (depending on individual lung capacity and depth of diving), perfect for beginners.
2. Supports 3 types of inflation: Manual high-pressure Inflatable pump, aqualung switch, electric inflator.(Inflator Pump is more laborious and takes a long time. It is recommended to use aqualung switch, electric inflator.
3. Uses 6061T6 aluminum material and meets the manufacturing standards for diving equipment.
4. Breathe underwater diving with total freedom.
5. Made of aviation aluminum material and meets manufacturing standards of diving equipment.
6. It is waterproof, corrosion resistant, high hardness, and durable.
7. The pressure gauge is connected with extension hose, it is more convenient when you use it underwater and you need to check how much air left.
8. The pressure gauge has a luminous function, and the water is still clear at 80 meters. Made of high-quality PT, aviation aluminum, it is waterproof, corrosion resistant, high hardness, and durable.
1 x 2L Oxygen Cylinder
1 x Primary Pressure Reducing Valve
1 x Medium Pressure Tube
1 x Secondary Breathing Valve
1 x Diving Vest bag
1 x Upgrade pressure gauge
1 x Instruction
Preventive Measure & Warning
1.This product is suitable for recreational diving within 10 meters.Do not try to use it as air supply in deeper waters.
2.This product can be used as a backup air source for recreational diving up to 30 meters deep. Before using this product, you must obtain the training and certification of the accredited institution for scuba diving technology. The use of this breathing apparatus by unauthorized personne at depths exceeding 10 meters may cause danger.
3.This product is suitable for use in waters that above 10 degrees Celsius.
4.Recommended maximum float up speed is 15 metres per minute (the last 6 meters need to be 6 meters per minute).
5.Do not carry products with signs of damage, leakage or undesirable performance.
6.The maximum filling pressure of this product is 3000PSI, and it can not to use filled that gas with oxygen content greater than 40%.Please use clean and dry compressed air, do not expose products above 160 degrees Celsius environment or open fire.
7.After filling the air, the pressure must be released first.
8.Please practice in the shallow water area for the first time. The use of this product requires two or more people to accompany you.
9.Store the product in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight, car luggage, or extreme temperatures.